Toilet Papering and Getting a Spanking


 I have never gotten off on vandalism with the exception of some well rendered pieces by accomplished street artists. I mean Banksy. I personally was never a spray painter, except of livestock which I will cover later. I didn't break glass and I was much more likely to want to clean something up than to litter. A few nights in my teen years there would be some toilet papering going on and for the sake of the companionship I would go along for the harmless fun. One night my sister and her friends were going to go out but for some reason she was unable to go but they still invited me along for the fun. It wasn't. It was too cold and the wind was blowing and I was regretting ever sneaking out to participate in such joyless foofaraw. I called it a night after an hour or so and made my way all by my lonesome back across town to go home to my warm bed and some relaxation. I was walking back up our driveway when I was startled by my lurking mother who was tipped off to my absence and was waiting in the dark to catch me red handed. It was a funny thing about my mother. She wouldn't know where I was all day, all afternoon, and I could go out at night til 11 and 12 sometimes and she wouldn't even ask where I was but when it piqued her interest she would all of notion get really interested in my activities and decide it was time for some regulation and discipline. This was usually very short lived and I would just play along until she lost interest and then go back to the status quo. This night though she was going to work out a little swift justice like Clint Eastwood in the High Plains Drifter and whip me for my sins. I do not know where she got the idea because I had not been whipped in probably six years and that had been by my dad for trying to kill my brother in a vicious melee. Which punishment she had protested as barbaric. This night something snapped and she had a belt in hand waiting for me to come home. She grabbed and startled me and almost got herself punched for her troubles but when I realized it was my mom creeping in the dark I un-cocked my, honestly not very, deadly punch maker. She asked me in a riled up and wavering voice if I had fun destroyign the town. I told her honestly no that we had not even gone toilet papering and that I was just cold and miserable and I wanted to go inside. She told me it was tiem for a belt spanking to teach me a lesson and to keep my wailing from waking up the other children or the neighbors she was going to spank me in the unmounted cab-over camper. I humored her even though it would have taken exactly no effort to refuse and overpower my mom. She followed me into the narrow confines of the camper, a space honestly ill suited for arm swinging activity of any sort let alone to generate the force necessary to give a strapping young man a punitive belt beating. She told me that what I had been up to was unacceptable and that she was sorry but I had to be taught a lesson. She tried to give me some whacks with the belt but there was no angle, speed, or snap to it and it was really hard for me not to laugh at her. I did laugh at her and the made her really mad she was sputtering with rage while she tried to generate pain for my punishment. It just kept getting funnier as she hit the walls and fold out table with more sauce then she could muster for my bottom and she finally quit, storming off, saying that I was going to get some really big trouble in the morning when my dad was up. I did get some rather of odd trouble. Not bad trouble but definitely odd.