Prom - Cole Caught Me Lying

My good friend and faithful blog follower Cole noticed that I was lying about what I did at prom. He reminded me that my trip to the zoo was at another date and at prom he went on the daytime date with me before we went out to dinner where I started telling the truth again. What we really did was more disastrous than not finding the zoo. Along with Cole and our dates we went out with my little brother his friend's and dates. What we decided to do was a classic of buying ourselves a gift that we knew we would enjoy. We went to an indoor paintball arena. This was a poor idea because we drastically misjudged our dates pain tolerance and interest in simulating war. Very early on most of the girls had enough and were sitting around pissed off and fidgeting in the staging area while the remaining hardcore chicks and the guys played on to use up our already paid for paint balls. Most of us had welts and bruises from where we had been hit but for the boys it made little difference because at the dance that night we would be wearing wrist and ankle length clothing. The girls would be much more exposed and they were really getting pretty mad about what would show that night when they were dressed up as fancy as they had in their whole lives. One girl, I want to remember it was my little brothers date but I may need to be fact checked on that as well, had been shot under the mask and she had a bloody bruised vicious looking welt right up on her face. I had remembered that my date was mad about something before dinner and this was what it was not that not finding the zoo thing. Not finding the zoo did happen exactly like I said but it was another night.