Less Incentive Than Ever

Now that I'd been kicked off anything I ever loved I had less incentive than ever to come to school. From that time on I found out what I needed to do to graduate, which is very little at that point, and then I did that and not a weasel’s twitch more. I did have one little hitch with the physical education department because I I had neglected that area of my education in favor of math and science classes. I was not and I am not sorry.  Besides that I spent all of my time slacking off, driving up the Canyon going rock climbing, hanging out at someone's house or just not going to school. I would come to school on the days that we had tests and pass the test.  I would do the minimum homework when it was necessary and I wrote all of my reports and papers the day they were assigned so they were done and ready.  At that point I had not decided which college I should attend until I noticed that my girlfriend was carrying around a lot information from Dixie college. I was thinking that if I was going to keep dating her and not have to start over with a different girlfriend or have her go off and play kissy face with some strange man then I better go there too. I got some application papers for Dixie and I applied for a leadership scholarship because as far as they knew I was on student Council. I was interviewed and re-interviewed and they decided I should be an official representative of Dixie college.  I got an academic scholarship as well because they saw that I had such a good GPA excluding the one 'F' that they didn't know about because I had submitted the grades up to that point. This meant that I would be going to college for free except for my housing and food. I was set for the fall with my housing reservation and deposit paid an my scholarships in place. I really only had to graduate, which was a requirement for each and every one of my plans, and I would be set.