New Years Party is Short a Girl or All

On New Years Eve one of my penumbric friends who was often doing the same stuff as me, but never just me and him, was having a party. We got along okay it just was never a thought to hang out without someone else brokering the deal. Anyway the plan was to have a no-parent wild-man party with lots of non-alcoholic beverages and lots of ladies. The root beer and cream soda was not hard to come by because they sell that to just anyone. We bought a case of IBC root brew and a case of IBC cream soda.
We party soft core.
 Then I started throwing the invite the girls net pretty wide. I hit up some ladies in the hall, called old girlfriends, told people to tell people and thought that ought to do it guest wise. That night we got the brews on ice had a couple to make sure they were not poison and then sat back and waited for
the magic to happen. We were sitting pretty far back when someone besides the group of six boys who started there showed up. It was an ex-girlfriend of mine with one of her friends and the wrong idea about why I had invited her. The girls came in and looked around at the lack of anything that would indicate a party and then sat uncomfortably on the couch nursing a root beer while my one rude and awkward friend made fun of them. My ex came over to me and asked if we could talk in private I obliged and when we were alone she asked why I had invited her to this party. I told her that I was inviting lots of people. She asked if that was it and that there was no other reason. I realized that her implication was that she thought I might want to get back together, I told her it was just a friendly thing and she got a little pissed and said that they needed to get to another party. They were there about 20 minutes in total and when they left we sat in the front room acting like we were sitting around for no reason in particular and willing some hot babes to stop by. They opted for not coming and at eleven we got the picture and went downstairs to watch some naughty movies with more naked bosom than plot. We watched 'Body of Evidence' starring Madonna and her unclothed body.
How can a movie with Madonna not be classy?
It was painfully boring and I was so disappointed that no one but a mixed up ex would accept my invite. I kissed no one and went home early. So, I still don't know how 'Body of Evidence' ends.