I Accidentally Ambush Poop in the Fake Governor's Mansion

One of the perks of having been associated with student government for so long was that I got to make some pretty influential friends. When the student body president and I had gone to Freedom Academy we met the governor's son. He was pretty cool guy so that winter when he invited us over to his house for a party at the governor's mansion we headed right up. It wasn't the real governor's mansion because the real governor's mansion burned down sometime earlier that year and they were building them a new one. So the first family of Utah was slumming it in a normal huge house instead. At the party we played basketball in the backyard, hung out downstairs talking and being cool. I was there with my girlfriend, one of my best friends, the student body president, and some really rich kids. Down where we were from a rich kid would be considered middle class everywhere else. At this party we were hanging out with kids whose families had hundreds of millions of dollars. They were still pretty cool which was in stark contrast to everything I had been taught in underdog-beating-rich-kids-movies. My girlfriend was hitting it off pretty well with that a girl from Park City whose dad was in the oil business. I saw my opportunity to sneak off and address the urgent call of nature I was battling at the moment. I wandered away and I found the most secluded bathroom in the basement of the governor's mansion. I checked both ways in the abandoned hall and then I walked in. I turned on the fan, turned on the faucet and even opened a window to ensure that I was pooping in absolute stealth mode. When I wrapped up my business and readied for a clean escape I lowered the lid went to flush when I noticed a quite big sign that been obscured by the raised lid: 'This toilet is out of order - please do not use.' Whoops. I was in a panic. I got some more toilet paper and tried to camouflage the payload and then I washed my hands, turn off the light and fan. I slowly opened the door and poked my head out to make sure the hall was abandoned and then sneaked out - super stealth mode. I had left them an ample souvenir and did not want to be associated with that particular crime. I snuck down the hall and then went upstairs before I came back downstairs as to cover my tracks and double back to throw any trackers off the scent not unlike a crafty raccoon. When I was going up the stairs I passed the governor and his wife who just returned from a night out. They stopped and introduced themselves to me and shook my hand. It felt awkward to be glad handing the political royalty of Utah on a stairwell literally seconds after I had desecrated their malfunctioning downstairs restroom but politicians politic and I would sooner stop a bird from singing then to deny a man in the charisma business the chance to press the flesh. I got upstairs and milled around for long enough to throw everybody off and then came back downstairs. We spent the rest the night chatting and hanging out and playing games. Sometime around one o'clock in the morning somebody went back into that downstairs bathroom and saw what I had done and then complained loudly about what they had found in the broken toilet. I acted shocked that anybody would be that rude and I never confessed to anybody until much later when I could share this funny story about the time that I had left in ambush poop at the ersatz governor's house. All things considered that is a pretty awesome thing to have done in my life.