Little Old Lady Choke Slam


 In English class I sat right behind a fiery little psycho named Teresa who had some cowboy boots she loved to use for a little shin kicking. She was a sadist who loved to see the brass star from the tip of her boot leave a punch out of stellar bruised and bleeding flesh. She would wait until I was quietly concentrated on a piece of work and then crack me in the shin and revel in my screens while she begged me to let her look at the handiwork. I would sometimes get yelled out for disturbing my class with my whimpering. I would protest that the reason why I was crying out was that I was getting kicked and the teacher, a woman in the late fifties and definitely from the old school would mock me about being hurt by a little girl and tell me to shut up. One day when I had been kicked the last I was going to be kicked I reached up and slapped Teresa in the back of her head as hard as I could after she had kicked me for the second time that day. I was trying to hurt her but she was playing it up with her flopping an wailing. I was telling her to shut up when I was grabbed from behind by my sexist teacher. She snatched me up from my seat and drug me out to the hall and was turning purple with rage. She was livid about me 'laying my hand on' a little girl like I had without provocation punched a toddler in the face for my sick thrills. When she got me out to the hall she grabbed me by the throat and pressed me up against the wall by my neck and was trying to choke lift me while she continued screaming about how a man should never hit a woman. She was obviously okay with the old vise versa, the trachea vise specifically. A Math teacher from down the hall came and told he to calm down and let me go before she did something she would regret. She let me go but took me to the principals office where I was allowed to recover and cry a bit before I had to talk to the principal. He asked me what had happened and I told him about the kicking a showed him the evidence of the weeks of abuse and he was obviously distressed. When I told him that the teacher had done nothing about it until I hit Teresa and then she choked me while she yelled at me He was very concerned because I had some marks on my neck. This was the wild and untamed eighties but still not the south or so far in the past that a teacher could still hit a student let alone choke them. He called the teacher in and had a talk with her while I sat in the waiting area on the couch wondering if I was being vindicated or buried in that little meeting. I Don't know what exactly happened but by how profusely the teacher apologized and how well she treated me and how much trouble Teresa got in I have a feeling it was one of those professional educator 'Come To Jesus' type talks that maybe made mention of the massive liability the school and teacher would face in the event of legal action. I was just glad for three things, I was not in trouble, Teresa was, and the kicking was over. That is all I wanted.