I Get Tricked Into Being That Kid


 My older sister, in general, was not really interested in having me around. If she ever did 'friendly up' there was usually that first whiff of exploitation in the air that would perk my senses. Sometimes the allure of having my older and cool sister pay attention to me clouded my judgment and I payed for it. One night my sister had her friends over and they were allowed to lock the door to the bedroom and keep the undesirable little brothers out. There was a lot of laughing and fun going on in there and the sound of it was eating a hole in my soul. I wanted to be included in the fun so badly and they didn't want me in. While I was resigned to doing something not fun in my room out of the blue comes a knock and it was one of my sisters friends who was asking if I wanted to come back to their room and hang out. I didn't play it cool and I jumped and followed right with her and didn't notice she was smiling and giggling in a odd way. When I got to the room with the four older women they shut the door and my sister who was 14 told me, 12, that they were wondering who I would want to have sex with. At first I thought they were offering and was terrified. I said no one. They said it was not for real they just wanted to know who I thought was the cutest girl in school. I should have smelled the trap at that point. I hemmed and hawed and tried to change the subject because in reality I didn't want to have sex with anyone, I hadn't even kissed anyone. I put off their requests for a while but worn down and with the qualification that I was just saying it because they were asking so much and that I wouldn't really have sex with the girls I mentioned I gave them a name. They asked who else. Now that the levy was breached I figured there was no harm in giving up the names of two more girls I thought were cute. Well, as may come as no surprise to anyone my lapse in judgment cost me dearly. My sister and her friends took the opportunity in the next week to tell each of the girls I mentioned that I wanted to have sex with them and I told them as much at a party. Ladies, especially young ladies, love to hear that a creepy nerdy kid is hanging around parties telling everyone that he wants to have sex with them. This was kept absolutely secret and was passed on to no one except for everyone. I had people asking me for weeks why I wanted to have sex with the girls I mentioned. At first I tried to explain that I had been pressured into giving up names of girls I liked after I had mad clear I didn't want to have sex with them but that argument was lost so I just went with ignoring and denial. Eventually, the news that I was a pervy horny creepy dork got back to a girl I had mentioned parents and they contacted my parents which ended with my dad having a little talk with me about the serious nature of sex. I tried to explain to my dad that I did not want to have sex with those girls I wanted to be included by my sister. Was that such a crime? Crime no, mistake yes. Big mistake.