Little Girls Accuse Mr. Black


 It was common knowledge among the girls in the middle school that if Mr. Black came over to help you on an assignment he would try and look down your shirt. I am not sure if that was true because I never had first hand knowledge and besides a small few chestily precocious young ladies I am not sure what he would be looking at. I was a talker and therefore was sat very close to Mr. Black's desk where I could see the whole class and when I would finish my assignment I would just watch Mr. Black walk around the class room while girls would gather the necks of their shirts and lean forward as he walked by. Then after class many of them would be talking about how he was totally trying to look down their shirts. I don't think that it ever went to a formal complaint but it was a rumor that had circulated at least since my sister was in the school when she was so incensed by it that she wrote a hate poem:
Star Light, Star Bright,
First Star I See Tonight,
Wish I May Wish I Might,
Mr. Black Die Tonight.
Then she circulated it for signatures, of which she got quite a few, and then gave it to him anonymously. Well, I think you may have spotted the problem with anonymously delivering a signed hate note. She was suspended and the other kids were disciplined, all because they were fighting injustice. To be fair, I never saw him make the effort but who knows?