Sexy is as Sexy Does


 My new friend that knew everything about everything knew about girls. Specifically, he knew what girls liked and how to get them to like him. He was always with girls, cute girls, ugly girls , popular girls, and every other type. He was just confident, charismatic and and easy going with girls and at 13 that seemed more like magic to me then if he would have been able to conjure fire out of thin air. I was always too self conscious at first with girls and then not self conscious enough and I would end up saying something cruel , or crude, or offensive or even hit the trifecta on occasion. Correction; more often than not. He always kept things easy and light and knew all about good hygiene and cologne and dressing cute for the ladies. At the time I thought that this was the coolest kid I had ever met and he had skills that I wanted to learn. I started dressing up more, but I assume still getting it wrong because my clothes budget still was in the discount rack and thrift store range. I bought some cologne that my sister recommended called gravity and I brushed my hair and teeth more regularly.
Hello, ladies – welcome to flavor country – I will be your guide to unfathomable sensual pleasures.
You know what? It worked. I was becoming more natural and easy going with the girls and they were more responsive me. I found that I had more girl friends than boys who were my friend. You thought I was going to write boyfriends back there didn't you? Not I, you have to get up pretty early in the morning to get me to imply that I was a homosexual. I liked girls better than boys as friends because they were never trying to punch you to say hello, or goodbye, or I am bored. I was not a big guy and everyone liked to give me a friendly tussle and punch when they saw me and it drove me crazy. If a girl gave me a tussle, well. . .