Faking a Major Injury and Getting Bored and Quitting


I got so little attention from having my head really bashed by a motor that I thought what I should do it again and cause a major injury to myself and try and get a lot of attention. The problem with that was to get some attention from getting a major injury I would need a major injury. I am not a huge fan of pain so I was trying to work out a compromise between lavish sorrow for my plight and minimal actual plight. I hit upon a plan, called faking, where I would be getting all of the sympathy and none of the pain. To set up myself up right I went out to that shop one day making extra certain that I told my mom that I was going out there working and that she better come check on me sometime your make sure I'm not hurt badly or anything. I went out and organize a little motor avalanche scene in the which it appeared that some motors and transmissions would've fallen, quite plausibly from a broken shelf I had arranged, down on me. I was going to play the part of the crushed and nearly killed victim and got into character by wedging myself back into the pile and then set dressing a few pieces on top of myself. It was completely authentic and I set them up like they just fallen over caught me unaware all I had to do now is wait for my unassuming and dutiful mother to come check on me and the pathetic trap of sympathy would be sprung. I laid down there in the midst of motors, transmissions and obvious distress waiting. Now it is important to know I am not overly patient and after twenty minutes of waiting to be discovered and saved I started to get bored. I gave it about five more minutes and was ready to call it quits. I had been gone an hour and my mom never come check on me so I was just there bored and in a mess of appliance detritus and getting no sympathy. I decided on a plan to so mournfully relate my fake injury and entrapment that I could get some real sympathy so I shuffled off the motors and went inside. I told my mom I had an accident up there in the shop and that I was trapped under some motors for some hours and she had never checked on me so maybe I would have died. She said that it was good I didn't die and that she was glad I was okay. She didn't even give me the time to check out my wounds. Stupid dang fake tragedy is stupid good for stupid nothing.