Doing Some Homework


 I never did homework at home except for big projects that required binding and/or collating. I would quickly dash off the work in class or not do it. The was once that I did a whole years worth of geometry over a weekend because a girl needed me to cheat for her. She had been a friend from Santaquin and we had a geometry class together. Math had always come effortlessly to me so I would almost always be goofing off in math class distracting those who were trying to learn. I even got kicked hard in the butt by the cranky old man teacher one time because I had the class rolling on a good joke I was working and I couldn't stop myself. So, he kicked me. I hopped around holding and rubbing my buttocks in a comical fashion and gave it a funny 'Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!' which did nothing to calm down the class. He had a policy that if you were able to pass the test with a perfect score you were not required to do home work but homework would make up as much as 50% of the class grade. I had already mastered geometry and therefore abstained from taking school work home with me. My friend though was in danger of failing and she had also not done any homework but she was also failing the tests. We hit upon a brilliant plan because I had not done any homework and had an unknown handwriting to the teacher I could do her homework. For a fee, of course. There were 35 worksheets that needed to be done and so I thought a buck a pop sounded like it would be about right she said that sounded awesome to her and our corporation of deceit was founded. I took all of the papers home and was able to knock out about one every five minutes and went through them in just a couple of hours with only one break for something to eat. I gave her the papers on Monday and collected my earnings. She turned them in and got an A. So, really an win-win minus the fact that she never learned any geometry. This was not the first or last time I did someone else's homework for money or as a favor, I just never did mine.