Mr. Titplayer


 From my wall facing seat in the back, back, back of the class I got to see the world from a 'god of schools' eye view. I was separate and aloof not doing the assignments with the rest of the class because my teacher in an effort to keep me from causing problems had given me an old textbook and told me to read a chapter everyday and complete the assignments in the back. I did and it was actually a pretty cool book about different engineering problems that people had encountered and solved. When I finished my chapter and assignment I would start surveying the rest of the class goofing off and passing notes and not learning anything at all. My teacher, whom I got to know better then maybe most of the other students because I sat behind him as well, was really odd duck. After he had given a lecture and started the kids on a book work assignment he would come back to his desk and start reading his nerd hobby magazines and catalogs. The whole time he was doing that he would run his left hand up under his shirt elbow deep and start playing with his nipples. The first time I saw him do it I thought he was maybe scratching or adjusting a shirt of something but it went on way to long to have been that. He would be there for ten minutes hand up the shirt, reading about ham radios or something and pinching his own nipples and waiting for the class to finish up. It was really creepy but also very zen in a way.  I would watch him and the class all fidget away the hour until we were free to do it for another hour in another class and then go home and do it until bed time. After 2 weeks of sequestration with not so much as a peep out of me he must have had second thoughts about his prejudice and let me join the row with the stinky nerds. He maybe thought that I would not like sitting next to the stinky nerds while my friends were on the front row but I was a stinky nerd so I was in the brier patch so to speak. I did not have any reason to really mess with this teacher so we got along fine and before I left his class he actually apologized to me for being so rude when I first came to class. When he did that it made me feel a little guilty for calling him Mr. Breast-weight as a play on his name and telling everyone I could to watch him during quite time to see him play with his nipples. I went ahead and kept that to myself though so as to not ruin his newly found high opinion of me.