Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


 Even though it was intended for a younger audience because Adam was into it I became a fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It started as cartoon watching and ninja weapon role play both of witch were not a huge stretch for me from what I loved already. Then we got into playing with the action figures and I thought that playing was best with gasoline and conflagration but Adam liked his toys less melted. Then the fad caught on more broadly and there were live action feature films and video games and sequels. Luckily, school started and I was on to seventh grade before I was obligated to lots more commitment to turtles. Adam and stopped being friends all together and I had very little to do with Adam or Ninja Turtles since. We always remained friendly but when school is in three years is much to big a gap for fiends because our middle school was in the same building but separate from the elementary school and crossing over was forbidden at all times both socially and by principal fiat.