Mikey Needs that F-ing Money


 Speaking of the mud digs cash run the next year I was lined up in some rather tatty clothes, having learned my lesson. I was then at the maximum age of twelve when who should line up by me but the two year older Mikey of The Bully Mikey fame. I was nervous to begin with because of his fearsome reputation and my previous run ins with him. My concern only deepened when he started thinking out loud how he was going to kill anyone who got in his way because he needed that F-ing money. He went on to talk to none of us and all of us about why he needed the F-ing money. He declared he needed money for a date that he had with a girl that night and without these extra funds he would most likely not receive any physical stimulation as remuneration for his investment of time and money. He may not have said it so fancy, in fact I think he used a phrasing more like “I need that F-ing money for my date to night or I won't be getting any ass.” Far be it from me to risk a beating and potentially deny a worthy young man the potential of such an invigorating engagement. I felt like someone should mention that this race was for younger kids but felt like maybe I was not the man, or boy if you will, for the job but while the announcer went over the rules I looked around at some adults meaningfully trying to get them to read my mind and kick Mikey out. No one did and the race began, Mikey easily outpaced his younger and intimidated competition and took home the prize. I never got the chance to follow up and see if he was indeed rewarded for his efforts from the young lady but I hope he was. Just because he cheated and scared me doesn't mean I will begrudge him his dry-hump if he has it coming.