Nun Chuck-ing


Sometimes the thing that needed to be tested was not a process like being pushed out of a window in a suitcase and was more focused on the effect of homemade weapons. I was always building different weapons and wondering how effective they were and needing a nice road test to see how they measured up in the beating down an enemy department. The main problem there was that I didn't want to beat down a real enemy in case they did not work. That would be disastrous. One day I sawed a broom handle into two one foot sections and hooked them together with a section of chain and a couple of washers and screws. I wrapped each chuck with foam and then used electrical tape to smooth the whole thing out and to make them look awesome. My nunchucks were pretty awesome and I was swinging them around hitting my self at turn in the head and in the crotch as one desiring to flourish a nunchuck but not knowing how is prone to do. My little sister asked what I was doing and I told he I was practicing my nunchucks and she asked if she could try. I told her that if she would like too I would let her hit me with them if she let me hit her with them first. She agreed and laid down on the ground so I could hit her in the back which I did after I gave it a little run up and a powerful ninja leap into the air. Judging from the intensity of her wailing and the fervent writhing she she was doing that the pain had been significant and I decided not to let her have a turn hitting me after all. I mean what kind of person would let someone hit them with nunchucks after they saw how bad it hurt? No one that is who. She was a little upset about not getting her turn but I made it up to her by taking her to the store to get some candy. I was just happy to know that besides looking cool my nunchucks were super powerful, enough to hurt a little girl at least.