I Cannot Enjoy Basically Skinny Dipping in Freezing Water


 When we got a ways up the canyon I was finally able to find a good spot to stop away from the other campers and family get-togethers and turned this wild woman loose into nature. I told my friend we needed to get the booze out of the first place that we would have to open in the even to getting pulled over, the glove box; and put it in the second place they would look, the trunk. We did that while our long lost friend was gallivanting and prancing while singing quite loudly. When we had made the switch we took her down to a little place across the river where we liked to camp and hang out because it was relatively secluded from the rest of the basically vertical canyon. While we were crossing the river she said that she wanted to go skinny dipping which actually seemed like a reasonable plan given her excitable state and the current sweltering heat. What she didn't know was that the water was extremely cold snow runoff and was super wicked painfully frigid. She was determined to get in so she ignored my warnings and headed on down the hill taking off her shirt on the way. She was now half naked having left her bra in the car and she started working on her socks and shoes. Any reasonable young man of my age would have been thanking the hormone gods at this point but all I could think about was that the stream was about 30' from the road and it was a little obscured by the brush but anyone coming up or down the road would only have to venture a peak and we would be busted. At this point of being in a fleeting youthful moment of seeing a half naked and headed nakeder young lady I was anxious about how I would explain to how it came to be that I was up the canyon with a drunk naked girl with booze in the car. I didn't think they would buy the whole 'I had know idea what I was getting into story' even though it was actually the truth. My friend was not helping either he had started to disrobe and was quickly down to his unders and she had thankfully stopped there as well. They were both trying the water while I tired to weigh my options they were giggling, splashing and exclaiming in what I considered a very over the radar fashion for only being a few feet from the only road up and down the canyon which had a couple of cars already drive by while we had been down in the stream. I compromised by taking off my shoes and shirt but leaving on my shorts to meet them half way and still look like the least culpable one when we were found out. My friend and this girl were cavorting and she seemed to be completely unashamed which was a massive departure for me from the girls that I usually had to work up to a little making out. I honestly didn't know what a aspiring cool guy like me was supposed to do. What I did do was complain about how cold it was and that I wanted to put my clothes back on to try and set the precedent. It didn't work quickly enough for my taste so I put my shirt and shoes back on and went up the away from the road bank and told the shameless ones that I was going to start a fire so we could get warm. And that is what I did.