Coin Glue Attack

 My friends and I used to be pretty bored in school but we would, some days, improve the prospects for entertainment with some fairly harmless pranks. One of my favorites, which I learned from my little brother, was to glue coins to the ground. My brother had glued some coins to our dresser and that was a constant annoyance as I tried to pick them up for years until my industrious thief sister pried them off along with some of the top of the dresser. I would take a standard US quarter, nickle or dime and super-glued it down to the ground across the hall from a nice bench then wait for class to get out. A couple of dozen-teen hundred kids would walk by the glued coin. Several would stop to pick it up, and fail and look around for who had seen them and then try and make a cool saving move like shuffle and nonchalant look. We found this incredible entertainment and would sit and watch until we were late for the next class. We pulled this trick a couple of times and everything went well until this big stoner psychopath tried to pick up the nickle couldn't and looked around to see who was laughing. We were. He lost his mind and closed the distance on us faster then you would expect an adolescent smoker to be able to. He asked us if we thought we were F-wording funny. We didn't claim to be in the face of his overly aggressive onslaught. I was fully ready to puss out and make some sort of excuse about where I needed to go and be but I had a high testosterone friend who decided he was not sorry for mocking the aggressive looking dude. He told him so and that worked in my favor by directing the attention away from me. They engaged in a high school ritual called push-threatening and they pushed and threatened until a teacher, the lunatic chemistry teacher, came and broke them up. I never saw the offended stoner again but I thought the possibility of a beat down was to much in the balance against some cheap laughs.