Pole Balls

You perverts put this out on the playground for just any random kid to frottage?  Someone think of the children.

 There was a weird kid that was really clean cut and nice but was a little too sexual for a fifth grader. He was always saying oddly detailed sexual jokes and comments that generally just made the rest of the pre-pubescents uncomfortable. We didn't mind a nicely uniformed sex joke because it was funny and weird but when the details were too accurate we shied away. One day he was climbing the tether ball poles in a bizarrely spasmodic manner and I asked him what he was doing. He told be he was doing a thing he called 'pole balls' and that he liked rubbing his penis on the pole as he climbed up and down. I was not hoping for such a graphic, explicit and frank explanation. I was literally speechless which for a prolific gibberer like myself was actually a rare event. I was trying find any reason to absent myself when the kid suggested that I give 'pole ball' a shot because 'it makes your wiener feel good'.
Yeah, ummmh, I uhhhhm, need to go. . . away from here. . . soooooo, uhhhm bye.
I walked away and went into the classroom and told the teacher that I didn't feel well and she let me stay in and I made an effort to steer clear of that kid for a few weeks. He was stopped from his auto-erotic game when he told some girls that he wanted them to watch him do it. Then the teachers told him to knock it off. We never really had much contract except for socially required pleasantries from then on through high school he wasn't an unlikeable kid I just always had 'pole balls' at some place in my mind whenever we talked and that was to much to overcome.