Matt Records Dad's Fit


 I am a non-confrontational type of person, generally out of my strictly held commitment to cowardice and passive aggressive retaliation. My brother is more of a toe-to-toe-line-in-the-sand type who would never walk away from a fight, especially with my dad. While I would generally defer and wait for a better opportunity to do as I pleased, Matt would fight for the principle of the thing. This led to many drawn out arguments between Matt and my dad over the years and one memorable fight that was deliberately caught on tape. I am not sure what caused the fight but it turned into a yelling tit for tat when Matt broke out our camcorder and started recording my dad yelling and fussing. He was following him around the house recording and telling taunting him into cursing some more telling him he was going to show everyone this tape so they knew he wasn't a nice guy. Matt started saying that he was going to send this tape to my dad's mom so she could see the way he was acting. Somehow this made my dad more, as opposed to less, mad. After a few minutes of recording and taunting my dad actually started walking away and cussing his way down the hall and into his bedroom to shut the door. Matt kept yelling at him through the door until he tired of it and we went to our room and watched the tape which I think has since been lost to time. It was even funnier on the tiny playback screen.