Matt Pees on Me


 My brother Matt was a pee-er, he just really loved peeing. When we were out on the road and had to make an emergency pit-stop for him to relieve himself he would step away from the car and them try and pee as high into the air and as far a s he could. My mom always called him 'Golden Arches' which is here used not as the registered trademark of a multinational fast-food conglomerate but to describe the color and shape of my brother's handiwork. Anyway it was one of those shared bath times and Matt and I had gotten into a fight we were hitting and punching naked and sopping. Then when Matt had been pushed too far he decided to switch to pee instead of fists and started peeing on me. I jumped out and slopped around the floor, wet feet on linoleum. He would give it a little quick burst and then pinch it off laughing super hard at my futile attempts at finding cover. I finally got over behind the laundry basket and he was just giving me cover fire burst when my mom came in and Matt was standing up naked on the edge of the tub and I was pee soaked and naked hiding behind the laundry hamper. My mom devolved the situation into some bare-bottom spanking time for Matt and to a lesser extent me for starting the fight. I don't think their was a punishment more feared in our household then to be caught red-handed and bare-bottomed and to receive your spankings au natural. Naked and wet is no way to get a spanking I can assure you, but the punishment was not quite sever enough because I can remember at least one other time that Matt fought injustice in this manner.