Murderers Put Kids in Motorcycle Tires.


When I was 8 I would go to work with my dad at two businesses downtown in Provo that gave him referrals. They were a pawn shop and a furniture store owned by former spouses about half a block away from each other. My dad would go to both to repair machines and take referrals. Sometimes he would need me to run an errand between the two while he was working but the problem was there was a bar right in between that catered to a motorcycle riding clientèle, and if there was one thing that I knew for absolute certain was that motorcycle rider with beards killed kids. I would head out to run my dad;s errands by poking my head out the door of the furniture store and see if there were any motorcycle guys on the sidewalk, if the coast was clear I would just run as fast as I could to the end of the block and pick up whatever I needed and run back really fast. However, if there were motorcycle guys I would stand their in the doorway with just my forehead and eyes peaking around the corner and try and wait for them to go into the bar or drive off before my dad got impatient and yelled at me. If they were just lolly-gagging and my dad was all done waiting I would do a brisk walk watching them intently, all the time having a vivid day-mare type fantasy that their motorcycle tires were filled with kidnapped, murdered, dismembered, and stuffed into tires children. I know it seems more logical to run when the motorcycle-kid-killers were out in the road but my high speed mode was paralyzed with fear and my dads anger was driving the low speed so it won out. Not to spoil the ending but I was never kidnapped and used for motorcycle tire filling. I got lucky I guess.