Mary Gets Her Foot Cut by a Cup


A Glass Cup is No Mach For Our Hell Raising. 


I think this is the second to last, or penultimate as my computer so helpfully just suggested, medical emergency related to our travels, or is it travails in Colorado. It seems like we were always in some state of catastrophe I can only image with with anxious giddiness my grandparents must have anticipated our visits. We honestly did not spend much time there, maybe 6 to 8 weeks in my whole life and in that brief time we were always going to emergency room, or hospital or something. We were so mind numbingly bored maybe it seemed like a reasonable respite to pop into the local medical facility to break the monotony. This particular trip was necessitated because my brother and sisters were fighting in the kitchen over something and some way a cup, a glass cup that should have been hidden from the hell spawn grandkids, got thrown on the ground. My sister Mary was siting on the counter when the glass was broken and she decided to jump down onto the shards. It naturally cut her foot quite deeply and we all got to hang out in the waiting room of an emergency ward that at least had some magazines with good pictures not like that useless New Yorker. We got out of the house, she got stitches and except for the cup there was no harm and much good done.