Some Rather Rigorous Dry Humping

 I didn't have a steady clique when I was in school. Maybe that had to do with my irritating personality or that I was not very loyal or something like that. On the weekend, If I couldn't work out a date, which was my preference, I would usually try to play catch-as-catch-can with the various groups of friends that I kept a toe in with. There was a group of friends from Santaquin that my best friend had been friends with since they were little and they would let me come play if I was with him. They didn't seem to like me per se and I was never invited on my own but they were pretty cool for homebodies. One night I was hanging out with my friend when a girl who was well beyond on the wild side for our small town invited us over to watch a movie and we had nothing to do so we decided to go. The other kids where heading over there so there would be five of us guys and one girlfriend. The guy with the girl was a tall spindly dude and his girl was more round making for a perfectly cliché Jack Sprat type situation. Well, that would be exactly what they were like if Jack Sprat and his girlfriend were extremely libidinous and also religiously conservative so as to not do anything to too effective about it. The movie our hostess was showing was the most naughty mainstream movie of the day which none of us could have seen in the theater or in our own homes – Sharron Stone's Basic Instinct. It is a flimsy movie which depends on sex and violence to aid in suspension of disbelief. Early into the movie the couch stated to be occupied by not just my friend and I but the whumpy, humpy convulsions of young frustrated love. They were slopping around each others faces and grinding together which ever bits they could get to align. At first they were furtive but constrained and kept within their two allotted seats on the couch but before long the conflagration of young love consumed them and the concept of personal space was neglected and I was most definitely hit with a hip or bottom and jostled while I tried to see what exactly the nudity in the film was all about. I said something about it in a mildly sassy way and then the friend to the other side got wriggled onto and he fled the couch. I went to sit in the lazy boy recliner with our hostess who took that as a sign that I wanted to make out a little myself, I did not. I gently rebuffed her and tried to focus on the various sexy states of undress Sharon Stone and her co-stars were getting up to while the contortions of lust worked to a slobbery and noisy mess on the now abandoned couch. We finished out the movie and it ended as improbably as it had begun and when the credits rolled the two on the couch looked up for air disheveled and yet unsatisfied. It was horrific and nasty and when there was no more chance to see a naked woman I excused myself and avoided any further nights out that would include those two and their private public romping parties.