Kim-Burly

Diving makes you incredibly hungry and the dive boat knew all about keeping the passengers fed. There was always food ready or cooking and plenty for all which was quite a feat considering that is hard to do for a group of teenage boys on dry land. The cook who had the whole thing on lock was a rather sturdily built young lady named Kim. If I were told that she was a coal mining, veteran of a foreign war, and a man in a wig I would not have been remotely surprised. As an inside joke my friend, brother and I started secretly calling her Kim-Burly with a growly emphasis on the Burly. She was an amazing cook and really nice so I kind of feel guilty for calling her that, even behind her back. I never saw Kim again but the joke name can be recycled anytime that I see a power-framed woman named Kim. So basically daily.