Reports Going Well


 When I was in ninth grade we were all assigned a country to do a report on in geography class and in those dark days before the widespread availability of the inter-webs we had to plagiarize from actual books, like poor people. There were no books in our small town library on much at all let alone a given countries major exports and cultural touchstones.. The solution was to get a ride up to the college library twenty miles away and do some research (copying) there. My mom was willing to take my friends, Quin, Garret and I and best of all my girlfriend, up a couple of different times. My mom would drop us off on campus and we would heard to the library. While we were supposed to be researching my girl friend liked to find secluded spots and make out with me. I say she liked to do that because I am actually uncomfortable with PDA and terrified of 'getting caught' so I was never enjoying it fully. I was always just looking around, ready to get my lifetime ban from the college library. We spent all of our time making out and then when we about to leave we would get some books on our country and copy the pages on the Xerox and head home to get some work done. My girlfriend was insatiable though and the whole way home sitting in the back seat she would be still trying to make out with my mom driving us home. I would actually be relieved to get her dropped of so I wouldn't have to be scared of getting kicked out of something or getting caught by my mom. After my friends and her were dropped off I would head home and retype the info I copied from the books and fill out a report outline our teacher had provided. We went a total of three times and I ended up plagiarizing so well I got an 'A' and a bonus for letting the teacher keep my report to show other students what a good report should look like.