My First Kiss. Disgusting.


 I did a lot of talking to girls, and chatting to girls, and flirting with girls, heck's sake - I even had a girlfriend and I had never kissed a girl. Well, I did have that one time I kissed those two girls on the cheek but that is not the kiss of the counting type. Then a girl who used to live by me in Santaquin and was still a friend of a friend invited me to her house for a party I was thinking that sounded okay but I suspected nothing. My mom agreed, after I promised it was a legit chaperoned party (which it was not), to drive me over with my Payson friend to Springville a town a couple of clicks down the road but not to far. When we rolled up the house was all but dark and not looking too party-ish. My mom was skeptical, as she should have been, but I assured her that we must just be early and everyone else would be coming soon. We walked up to the door and the girl and her friend were actually the only party there was. That, I knew, meant kissing party and I started to get really nervous. I waved to my mom and sent her on her way and she would be back at midnight. We went in and started a little small talk and then the girl invited us back into room. Uh oh, uh oh. We all four went in and looked through her stuff and at her posters and when I sat down on her bed she sat on my lap which I tried to be cool about but I knew I was in too deep. My friend and her friend were talking and her friend asked my friend to go out to the living room to watch a movie. Uh no. My mouth had dried all the way up and I guess all of the moisture was now in my hands and armpits which were sweating so hard they were not moist but wet enough to drip. Oh man. I was looking for a graceful exit but it appeared that my first kiss was about to happen one way or another because this girl was shepherding the other couple out the door and at the same time blocking my escape. When she turned around she turned off the light and closed the door. Oh no. I sat on a chair by her bed and she came and sat on the edge of the bed and I knew I was supposed to make a move but my idea of a move and hers were in different leagues. I decided on the subtle footsie/hand hold and she was ready for the full make out. As I tried to reach over and hold her hand she pulled me onto the bed and mostly on top of her. Oh no, oh no, oh no. oh no, oh no. She told me she had wanted to do this for a long time and she pulled my head down and raised her head up and went right to work on the kissing. It was not a cute soft work-me-into-it kind of deal she was going strait squid attack on my mouth. It felt like something out of a Manga with her tentacle of saliva and flesh raping my mouth. In all honesty my fear switch from not knowing how to kiss to being afraid I might puke. It was the most horrible sensation I had ever felt in my life and in that moment of trying to restrain my gag reflex I thought, 'this is never going to catch on.' She was not letting up and my face was getting covered in slobber and my tongue and lips were getting sore and there was nothing I was enjoying. Luckily, my friend feeling like I might be having some fun that he was not came into the room and turned on the light. I feigned outrage but was more relived then I could say. He said that he was bored and that he and the other girl were going for a walk and they wanted to know if we wanted to go. Yes, yes, yes. My molester declined however and I was honor bound to stay and play. Oh man. I at least got out to the living room but we were still alone and I was trying to avoid wading back into the saliva river but I had run out of excuses and we were back at it. She started moving my hands towards her breasts and that is when I pulled the plug. I pretended to be really interested in finding out where my friend and his date had got to. We wandered outside her on my arm and still trying to cuddle and kiss and I was giving my best oh man where is my friend look up and down the street. They came back and we stayed on the porch talking because that meant no more kissing until my mom came and rescued me. I was glad to have gotten the kissing ice broken but I was not sure if I ever wanted to do that again. Ever.