My Brother and His Friend Pick Us Up Some Chicks


 I was not brave at getting girls and I usually had to only flirt with girls that I knew from school or church. My little brother had a friend who was as bold as they come though and he was always going up to girls to get their numbers and chat them up. Once when I was in seventh grade and my brother was in fifth his friend approached some cute girls from the next town over that were at our elementary school putting on a don't-do-drugs song and dance show. He chatted them up and got their numbers and then they realized that he was just a baby, a fifth grade baby. When you are twelve two years is an unfathomable chasm of maturity that no reasonable girl would venture to approach let alone cross. My brother and his friend brought home the girl's number and my friends and I thought we would give them a call they answered and all three girls that my brother's friend hit on were at the house we called. It was awesome we talked with them on both of our lines for quite a while and with my courage bolstered by the anonymity of a cold call I was actually pouring on the charm and saying very flirty things which would make the girls giggle and my friend Quin who had been silent on the other line for almost all of the conversation chime in to say, 'Shut up Gause, you queer.' What a strange and magical time it is in a young man's life when he is called a queer for hitting on the girls by the one too embarrassed to talk. We called them a few other times and talked a lot. My sister even took some pictures of us that we could send to the girls and they sent us some back. Finally, one day when we were going to pick up our schedules at the Junior High we arranged with the girls to meet in person and that is a really funny story as well that I will get too right after I tell you about this hot chick who gave us a ride to meet the girls.