Billy's Cute Sister


Billy was a friend of a friend who was always just sort of hanging around and coming along to things that I am not sure how he was invited to. He was an okay kid he was just a little over eager to please and suffered from a low self esteem that made him try too hard to make people like him. He did have one really cool thing about him though and that was a sister who was six years older and super hot and not overly prudish in her clothing selection. I used to try and stop by to see Billy on Saturdays because his sister would often be out in shorts and a bikini top cleaning her Jeep and that was something I was interested in accidentally seeing as often as I could make it plausible. On the day we were going to meet the girls that my brother and his friend had picked up for us Billy asked if she could give us a ride and she said yes. I rolled up on my bike dressed in what I felt was my best first impression clothes. Billy's sister asked if I was coming with and when I told her yes she said I could sit in front with her because I was cute. She started flirting with me in what I didn't know at the time was the kind of flirting a cute girl will sometimes do to make a self conscious kid blush and keep blushing because they think it is funny. It is not funny. She told us stories of how she out ran the cops in her Jeep by cutting across a fiend where he couldn't follow. I bought it and elevated her even higher in my pantheon beautiful and dangerous, yes, thank-you. She Kept teasing me about how these girls were so lucky that cute boys were coming to meet them and that if they didn't want to go out with me she would. I, being socially tone deaf, was taking her seriously, I thought that this cute 18-year-old girl was legitimately offering to date me and it panicked me a little. She dropped us off and asked if I was going to give her a good-bye kiss. I blushed and said no. She told us she would come and pick us up in an hour. We headed in to meet the new girls for the first time after talking to them on the phone for countless hours. I screwed up my courage and knew I always had Billy's sister far a fall back plan. I was terrified and my heart was pounding my hands were sweating and my ears were starting to ring as my mouth went dry. Once more into the breech, there were girls to meet and a image for me to uphold.