Super Hero Supplier


 I have always like to invent and create things and when I was hanging out with kids who liked to fight I built fighting things. I have mentioned about the water jug and motor cyborg enhancement suit that went horribly wrong and almost broke Justin's arm off. Well, I never let anything like massive failure and a little dismemberment slow me down so I decided to make a range of super hero/wizard-esque weapons based on fire. My customer base was thrilled with the idea and I got to work re-purposing a broom handle and a welding glove. With the broom handle I took a drill bit and drilled a hole right down the end and six inches deep. I affixed a wire loop that held a match over the end of the hole and them filled it up with gasoline and plugged the hole with a rubber stopper. To use the flame throwing stick you would strike the match and throw the stick forward while the match was still igniting and won't go out. If it was time right and the stopper popped out the way it should you could get a pretty awesome stream of flame. The welding glove was a thick leather glove that we would dip in gasoline that had Styrofoam dissolved in it to make it as thick as jelly. When you were ready to get the party started you would light the glove on fire and then wave it around in front of you while the noxious mixture burned in thick black plumes of smoke. In concept I thought it was going to look like you were holding a ball of clear blue flame it was mostly smoke. Not mostly, all. Even though they were not quite perfect Justin, Ryan and I had some fun playing with the stuff and would fantasize about using them in a desperate situation to turn the tide of battle. If we were ever in a battle, which to date we had not been but better be safe and armed with gasoline based weapons than sorry. So I guess 'safe' is a relative term in that last sentence.