Goats Milk Ammo


 Justin's family had goats, and they drank the milk, to the exclusion of what I called regular milk or good milk. When I was over and we were having a meal they would roll out the goat milk as a beverage or as some kind or blasphemous insult to cold cereal. I was not a fan and would try and avoid it at all costs. What I did love though was milking goats. Justin was in the rotation to milk them, a job he was not super excited about but I really loved doing it. You would walk the goat up onto a stand and secure her head with a lever and to keep her occupied and docile you fed her at the same time. Unlike cows which have four teats goats have two which is ideal for the two handed milker. The goats expect a firm and rhythmic milking and not only tolerate it but seem to get relief from the pressure of their udders so they are interested in getting milked for that reason. What makes them agitated is when an amateur like myself was yanking clumsily at the teat instead of applying the steady smooth pressure that extracted milk quickly and efficiently. I could barely get out a trickle while Justin and Ryan could make the metal pail ring with the jet of milk hitting its side. They could also turn that awesome extractive power for evil by pointing it at me and squirting a warm stream of goat milk right into my face. I would always want to give them a little payback but my retaliation fell as droplets out of the teat going no more than a few inches and giving my targets more of a cause for laughter then the thorough goat milk soaking they deserved.