Poop in a Bag

Open bag, insert manure. Repeat if desired. 

Sometimes the attacks were more personal than familial. One time Justin's neighbor girls were out camping in the field behind their house so we decided to go terrorize them. We started by creeping around to sneak up on them and scare them. That was okay fun but then Ryan started picking up dried cow pies and throwing it at them. They were scared at first but then they started to get angry and yelled at us. We started throwing more stuff at them and then Ryan broke out and ran into their little camp and snatched up a girls sleeping bag and shook her down into the bottom of the bag and held the open end up in the air. She was mad as hell and screaming about grievous bodily harm that she wished on all of us. Justin happened upon a fantastic plan, we should throw the cow poop into the bag. Bully genius. We grabbed up a few cow pies and threw them down the throat of the bag onto its very mad and increasingly vocal occupant. We were too caught up in the purely transcendent pleasure of loading cow poop into her bag that we didn't notice that the party was coming to an end in the form of her recently awakened and agitated father. He came out of the house and was across the back yard before we noticed and when he got out to us we scattered and ran to hide in the field. He yelled for us to come back but any kid who comes back when some one tells them to deserves what they get. We waited for the heat to blow over and then we went back to Justin's house where his dad was waiting for us and after midnight that is never a good sign. He didn't even ask our side of the story he just grabbed Ryan's arm and kicked him hard in the butt, then he did the same for Justin and then he pointed at me and told me I was going home. I heard that loud and clear went and got my sleeping bag and wadded it up in my haste and left. I walked the three blocks home in the middle of the night and snuck back into my house and fidgeted in fear for a few hours before I fell asleep. I guess they figured the incident was over and that I was not an instigator because no one ever called my parents and I never got in trouble. It was just fine with that.