A Strategy to Defeat Evil - Evil Wins


My brother and I prepare for conflict
After our playground beating our parents called the bully's parents but nothing changed. They would still chase us down and attack us any chance they got. We started making and carrying makeshift weapons to protect ourselves from assaults by these two hoodlums. My brother sharpened a broom handle and I took a three foot section of dog chain wherever we went.

A few weeks after the first playground melee Mikey, Jose and their friend Shane were riding on their bikes in the playground trying to run kids over. We saw our chance to go on the offensive. I yelled at them to knock it off  and ran behind a large tree. When they rode passed I jumped out and I hit Mikey in the face with the chain as hard as I could. That cut his face making him roll off of his bike. Ha ha sucker, bleed. 

My brother ran around and stuck his stick in Jose's spokes, a classic anti-bike move, and brought him down as well. This is where our plan started going wrong. The bullies were hurt but not bad enough to knock them out of the fight. About the right amount to enrage them though, so that was nice. We tried to run away but they were a few years older than us and Shane caught us quickly. Mikey had picked up the chain, wrapped it around my neck, pinned me against a tree and tried to pick me up off of the ground with it. Jose had tackled Matt and was punching him, only an old lady coming outside to yell at the boys saved us and we limped home. 

Not a decisive victory but at least smack apiece for those jerks.