Shame on Me I Guess

I really should have seen it coming
Being locked on the roof was actually not the last time Jordan burned me. Another time was when we were playing in the nursery while our mothers were making crafts with the other ladies. We had opened the toy box that had a latch on it and were taking turns getting inside and closing it and trying to get out. On my turn Jordan's parents came to take him home and he left me in the box where I stayed for an hour while many of the adults frantically looked around  for me. I was in the dark room in the dark box screaming for help but no one thought to look in the empty looking room again for a while. I was crying and kicking against the door when someone decided to give the room a second going over. Once again Jordan had not told anyone where I was so he wouldn't get in trouble. I guess this is the classic 'fool me twice' shame on me situation.