T.E. Practically Sees a Practically Naked Girl


It is hard for me to recall the extreme sexual tension of my young teenage years. I cannot remember how it felt but judging from the interests my friends and I showed in any borderline remotely sexual encounter it must have been rough. My friend, Tiny E. had, beyond his obvious skill in rendering the nude female form in pencil the benefit of having a girl a few years older than us who was not his sister living in his house. She was a 17 year old that was being cared for by my friend's mom in the foster program and was almost old enough to leave the system. She was not particularly nice or good looking but at some level of testosterone in the blood and confusion in the brain a girl, is a girl, is a girl. One fateful morning T.E. got on the bus one morning with some very urgent news I gathered in conspiratorially close as he was indicating was required for his revelation. When we had given a careful perimeter check to ensure the secret we were about to share would stay secret, he excitedly told me that when his foster sister was getting out of the bathroom post-shower she had been walking down the hall with her towel wrapped tight and she had tripped and almost lost control of her modesty protecting towel. He giddily told me that he had almost seen her naked. This seems at this late date and jaded times like a rather minor thrill but I recall being impressed and not a little jealous. I asked his how much of the naughty bits he had actually seen and he disappointingly told me that he had not actually seen any but he had seen a lot of the neighborhood. Lucky ducky. He told me that he had a plan for a second and maybe third opportunity. The bathroom she used for her bathing had a door that opened into the downstairs family room and his plan was to go and pretend to be asleep on the couch she would have to walk past to go to her bedroom. He would peek a little and hopefully see her practically naked if all of his cards were played right. Genius, pure genius. Unfortunately, as mice and men could tell you not everything will go to plan and after a couple of fruitless attempts he decided to give up on the plan when she started getting dressed in the bathroom instead of her room. Still he had that one experience of almost seeing a practically naked girl and that is still good in its own right.