A Squeaky Football.


 The youth leadership was not huge fans of our troop by the end of the week and they challenged us to a football game on the beach to have a good shot at giving us some punishment in a quasi-legal situation. The game was going well if it was a little on the rough side when one of the bigger boys on the other side of the ball made a funny little squeal when he was tackled and I started imitating him with extra effeminate gestures. He started getting really mad at me so I did it more because it was funny. He started trying to hit me even when it wasn't technically legal to do so. When he would come at me I would hop out of the way and do a little exaggerated squeal. The game was close and when they had the ball again I was playing the beach football equivalent of a linebacker and I rushed the quarterback as fast as I could and squealed when I tackled him. I was laughing and my troop was laughing and the other team had enough and we were back into a non-football brawl. It was broken up soon and there was another 100 push-ups for all the boys, not just the ones that were involved. As I was doing my push-ups I was giving out a little high-pitched squeak on every up push. About 15 push-ups in everyone started laughing and and no one could finish the push-ups  The thing is with boys is that a lot of times they will be really angry, and then they will fight, get it out of their system and all is forgotten. We did not get in anymore fights the last night or the morning we were leaving.