Carlsbad Caverns


 Our next stop was at the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico which in my opinion is way better then that other southwestern hole in the ground the Grand Canyon. The caverns are huge and have been fitted with steps and ramps and lights to make it passable for old ladies. That is the problem is that they made it accessible to old ladies and we spent the whole day behind old ladies butts which is no way to enjoy nature. My sister and brother and I would try and rush ahead and there the old ladies would be blocking the way so we would run back my parents and then run back across the distance to the old ladies. The old ladies got mad at us and told us to quit running around and that they were going to tell on us to the rangers. When we got to a place to pass we ran around and Christy told them that we liked the view better without their fat butts in the way. My sister's impudence scared me because I thought the old ladies would really report us to the cave cops. After that run-in I kept well ahead and tried to avoid the old ladies at all costs. I also touched one of the formations which was also off limits so I figured I needed to lay low until the heat blew over and therefore spent much of my time in one of natures great wonders looking out for the Five-Ohh. I was not arrested or tried for my crimes.