Babysat by Lunatics Part 2


 All of that stuff was eccentric but basically fine it was their kids that started to rub us the wrong way. They were whiny entitled little brats who were really grabby and bossy. They were the ones that had killed my guinea pigs on a previous visit. The older sister had recently cut off all of her and her sisters hair to try and look like Tom Cruise in Legend and had gotten in trouble, deep trouble. Her parents were now trying to overcompensate for punishing her by allowing her to do whatever she pleased to show they were still cool. On the third day I came home from school to see that the little girls had gotten into my toys and had broken my most prized and solitary G.I. Joe vehicle the Snow Cat. I was furious and administered a little rough justice right there in the middle of the living room floor giving the two girls and my sister a good whack in the head while yelling at them to leave my stuff alone. Their dad was at the kitchen table and ran over to save his precious babies from what they deserved. He tried to hit me but I ran with what was left of my toy into my, bedroom which was the first back from the living room ,and slammed the door and wedged myself between the door and the end of my bed forming a tight barricade with my legs. He banged and pushed on the door and told me to come out and get my punishment and I kept yelling, 'Go to hell!' out through the door. He left after a bit but I realized that I had to come out sometime for food and bathroom requirements so I formulated a plan. I found a weapon, four AA batteries that were in my top drawer and I secreted them in my hand. I opened the door intending to make a run for the front door and outside to freedom but he was standing there in the kitchen blocking the way. He told me he was going to give me a spank for attacking his girls and started to close the distance and that is when I sprung my ambush and threw the batteries as hard as I could into his face and ran around my stunned attacker and right out the door and to freedom. I ran up to the front house where there was a room that my mom used to store all kinds of camping gear and old clothes, I climbed in through a window and made myself a little nest in the clothes and settled in to wait it out. I thought that if they caught me now I was dead for sure. They didn't come looking for me until it was dark and then they started to get really worried. I came out a few hours later but they had had enough and called my parents and told them they were leaving and not babysitting us anymore and that they would have to find someone else because they were leaving in the morning. Continued in part 3