Pencil In the Arm

Click, Click, Stick!

 In that same 3rd grade class I had to sit next to a stinky girl. She would spend most days hocking up phlegm, spit it onto her desk and then lick it back up. She smelled terrible and was always slopping her books and papers onto my desk. When I would push them back to her side she would punch or slap me.

When she was really bored she would take her mechanical pencil and click it out to be about an inch long and then stab it into my arm. I would sometimes have five or six leads broken off in my arm before she ran out of ammo.  She was also a shameless cheater who would just grab a test off of my desk and copy it at her leisure. I tattled as often as I dared but the teacher didn't seem to care she just told me that the girl needed special help and that I should try and be nice. A few months after school started she was walking on top of a wall on the school grounds and fell and broke something that made her miss school for a month and I was blissfully un-nieghbored for awhile. When she came back the seats were changed and it was someone else's turn to get abused.